The December 2016 issue of CPN is now out.
The Carnivorous Plant Newsletter (CPN) is the official publication of the International Carnivorous Plant Society. It is published in March, June, September, and December.
Features of CPN include horticultural articles, research papers, field trip reports, conservation news, book and literature reviews, cultivar descriptions, artwork, meeting announcements, and advertisements.
Contents of the December 2016 Issue 45:4
- Nepenthes nebularum, a new species from Mindanao, Philippines — Geoff Mansell and Wally Suarez (PDF)
- The search for all of the victims and all of the killers — Douglas W. Darnowski
- Surviving wild Papua — Arthur Yin
- A carnivorous plant lover remembered — Laura Del Col Brown
- New cultivars — Francois Boulianne and Miroslav Srba and Miloslav Studnicka and Oliver Gluch (PDF)
- The ICPS conference 2016 — Marcel van den Broek